home - about - showreel - clients - contact - blog


Wednesday 24 February 2010

My First Character Model and Rig.

bair1
I have been getting quite irritated with using the rig given to me by my university to animate a walkcycle with because i didnt understand the first thing about IK handles, curves, clusters, splines an i had never even touched the set driven key menus.

so i have therefore speant the day modeling and rigging my first character, using a muddle of tutorials and a lot of guess work. I am sooo happy with the result! not in a show-off kind of way, but in a way that i now feel fully comfytable in messing about with rigs, and having this basic understanding has made the world of difference. so here are pictures of my character "Bair" from doodle to 3Doodle.

bair7

bair6

bair8

bair9

bair10

bair11

bair5

bair4

bair3

bair2



Bair....I love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment