home - about - showreel - clients - contact - blog


Tuesday 8 June 2010

Preperation is the guilt free Procrastination.

SPM_A0060

Over the last couple of days i have received feedback on my work for SkillSet. To help me manage my time efficiently I invented what I'm calling the 'Tear Chart'. It probably already exists but basically what it is, is all of the things i need to do, coloured and ordered according to difficulty/time and stuck on the wall with blue tack. I know, its amazing. Still, by my way of thinking, if i tear off jobs as i do them, then the workload visually doesn't look as scary!

To the left of this great invention is a chart of all of the tutorials i plan to do over the next few weeks when NOS is done. By doing this i learned that if i put both a piece of paper, and a pen attached to the wall, my girlfriend will add her own helpful, encouraging illustrations. Thanks =] it doesn't look as menacing now!

SPM_A0059
="" 4681226747="" 47228653@n03="" alt="SPM_A0059" height="375" photos="" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4681226747_12c8ec2742.jpg" title="SPM_A0059 by Rockerror, on Flickr" width="500" www.flickr.com="">

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome idea! Seems like a really practical way of organising your time. I may just do something similar myself if you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete