home - about - showreel - clients - contact - blog


Monday 16 August 2010

U-turn

Ok so if you've been reading my last few posts about temple music you will know that i've been developing an animation for a record company. Me and my director were very pleased with the results, however after showing them to the client, we have recieved the bad news that this isnt what they wanted...at all...

But you can't get hung up on these things. I treat this project as a learning experience, and by developing methods it has taught me a hell of a lot more about software and the steps needed to approach a project efficiently.

So here is as far as this concept will be developed. I am very pleased with the results of my laboring and will now be jumping straight back into this new concept!



No comments:

Post a Comment